Sunday 3 August 2008

Ice and candy shop at home

ice and ice candy on the freezer

mango flavor and strawberry

Today I make ice and ice candy. It’s my owned small business. Not big capital and not big profit but you know for me I have motto. My motto in life was BETTER THAN NOTHING. I like making business but sometimes unlucky to make it big business because of my family you know. Well well well. My capital in ice candy is 100 pesos then my profit was 150 pesos. In ice almost 50% profit I get because only water and plastic in it. Maybe in other country you don’t have like this. A homemade ice. Its very cheap ice, only 2 pesos and ice candy also. For now not so good sale because still rainy season but for sure on summer become good business im not looking for big profit to get some needs for my kids is enough for me because only at home. Im only working at home because hard for me if I work outside the house. And I like working here at home because I can take care my kids while working. I will show you some picture of the ice and ice candy im saying. Take note only 2 peso here in Philippines

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How long it takes to freeve all the freezer,if it is full?